Sparks of inspiration to bring a dark London apartment to life.
To re-design a dark, awkwardly laid out 3rd floor apartment into a luxurious, light and textural space aimed at the young, discerning professional. This project was constructed on a short time-frame in order to bring the home to market quickly.
• Remodel and optimise space.
• Make best use of property orientation.
Took advantage of its south-westerly aspect with garden views, capitalising on space and light.
• Used lateral layout to incorporate open kitchen and living areas. Situated bedrooms and bathrooms at the rear of the building for privacy.
• Mixed reinstated historical detail with contemporary fittings and finishes.
• The apartment is now swathed in natural light with enhanced viewpoints and detailed with luxurious and eye-catching finishes.