3 star hotel into a 4 star refurbishment
Working in close consultancy with owners and management teams to refurbish and rejuvenate a London 3 star hotel.
The project resulted in a new star gained for the hotel.
• Transform a 3 star into a 4 star hotel.
• Design & refurbish a 142 room hotel accommodating new layout, design & thematic schemes for standard, club and executive suites and ensuites.
• To specify lighting, signage and new windows.
• To consult on artwork in corridors and rooms.
• Existing signage to be replaced with a more sophisticated and coordinated solution.
• All rooms were designed to capture the 4 star market on a strict budget with maintenance as a key priority.
• Bespoke carpet made in the UK and furniture made in Slovenia added to the uniqueness in all spaces.
• Artwork has been commissioned to depict the gardens of Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens working in harmony with the different colour schemes dedicated
• A lighting solution had been design to provide accent, tasks & atmospheric light sources.